Cashcat is a financial advisory company that offers a platform where users get to compare loan offerings from different companies. It is NOT a loan company by itself. It just helps users get the suitable loan offers. Users can enter their details on the website and get recommendations of companies based on their needs.
Loan Amount: 1000₱ to 10000₱
Rate of interest: 0.5% per day
Age Criteria: 21 to 50 years old
Approval time: Up to 1 hour
Rating: 4.7 out of 5.0 stars
Here are the features of this company which makes it unique and impressive.
- It is incredibly fast. You can apply for a loan in just 10 minutes.
- It shows you all the options there are for quick loans in the Philippines.
- It makes the application process a breeze. You can apply for a loan from within the website by just filling up a form.
- It demonstrates your instant credit score without you having to go anywhere.
- It doesn’t ask you for a reason for borrowing the money.
Now that you know about the features of this company, let us talk about what users think of this company. From our research, we have found that a lot of users have given mixed opinions on this company. While some of them state that they have had a good experience with this company, others are in denial. Let’s take a look at some of the user reviews we found on the Facebook page of Cashcat.
What do we think about this company?
While all seems good about this company, it will be difficult to say if their customer support is good enough for applicants. Since this is not a company that provides direct loans but only works as a mediator, it might not be the best option for a lot of people. Having said that, it is recommended for those who do not have the patience and the time to do their own research and find the loan company that is right for them.
When you are looking for a loan company in the Philippines, there are multiple options to choose from. Cashcat makes it easier for you and saves a lot of time by providing the best options on the basis of your requirements. Check out more details about this company below.
– Aged between 21 and 50 years old
– Must be a Filipino citizen with a valid home address in the Philippines
– Must be employed or self-employed, OFW/Seafarer’s Allottee or otherwise have a steady income
– Must have a valid mobile phone number
– Must have a valid email
– Must have at least one valid Government ID
If you want to try getting a loan from Cashcat, you can do so by visiting their official website. You can find there a lot more information on how to apply and what are the benefits of applying through Cashcat.