Robocash is a part of the Robocash Group, which has been in the market since 2013. It is a peer to peer lending platform where users can lend and borrow money. The company issues loans in six different countries, which include Spain, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, and Russia. In this article, we review the company in terms of its capability as a lender in the Philipinnes.
Loan Amount: 1000₱ to 25000₱
Rate of interest: 11.9% per month
Age criteria: 21 to 70 years old
Approval time: Up to 1 hour
Here are the features of this company which makes it unique and impressive.
- The procedure for a loan application with Robocash is straightforward and transparent.
- The loan transfer into the account takes 24 hours.
- The chances of your loan approval are much higher compared to other companies.
- There is an online calculator on their official website where you can calculate the amount you have to return.
- You can get a considerable increase in the loan amount once you make your first repayment.
We have done some research on what users have to say about Robocash and found some exciting things to share. The company has a good reputation as a lender. However, the interest rates are comparatively higher than its competitors. This is what made a lot of users think before applying for a loan. Having said that, it is also one of the most accessible platforms for first-time users. It has a 24/7 automated online loan system, which makes it really convenient for applicants to apply instantly.
Here’s what one of the users had to say about Robocash on their Facebook page.
What do we think about this company?
Well, we believe that this is one of the best yet expensive cash lenders in the Philippines. If the interest rates were a little reasonable, this would have been the first choice of a lot of Filipinos. However, this review is not against the company. If, as a user, you know that you can afford the higher rates of interest, this is definitely one of the best options for cash loans in the Philippines.
Other important details
– Aged between 21 and 70 years old
– Must be a Filipino citizen with a valid home address in the Philippines
– Must be employed or self-employed, OFW/Seafarer’s Allottee or otherwise have a steady income
– Must have a valid mobile phone number
– Must have a valid email
– Must have at least one valid Government ID
Getting a loan from Robocash is really simple. You can go to their official website and apply for a loan from there. With that said, we conclude this review of Robocash, and we hope that you have found valuable information from this article. Do share with us your thoughts in the comment section and share this post with others you think might find this helpful.